Saturday 11 June 2011

Because I Survived !

Morning! oh fak yeah i woke up early, kinda sleepy tho but whatever. oh man, enough is enough already! i'm done with all those heart break post, yea, this would be my most permanent consistent last ever fuck off statement for a jerk, ;) in case somehow, someday you may come across reading this, oh hell man fuck you, terribly fuck you ;) coz u will eventually know what's waiting for you sooner or later, and hell yes u can be sure that FORGIVENESS, get it? FORGIVENESS, WHICH IS MINE, WILL NEVER EVER FALL INTO YOUR HAND SUCKER ;) here of hereafter! ;) done! yes those moment i almost gave u second chance was really my bullshit, those were mine and my stupidity but i'm done with it, no regrets no nothing. none. and if u ever feel like going all out again just to show your drama fighting for me once again? fucker, just please drown yourself coz u ain't worth living life, seriously? ;) stop being a man, you're not even strong enough to have a pussy ;) pity asshole. okay done! oh Allah thank you for making me realize so much, even through the hardest way, macam fahmi cakap, even through the hardest way, I still won! ;) Here goes to the fucking shit past. And hello perfect future! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment