Monday 13 June 2011

Plan Tu Penting ;D

"I'm not gonna stop you from walking away. Now I know you've made a decision to not be a part of anything with me anymore, and that's fine. Now I know I don't have to put up with anymore troubles with you, I don't have to be a part of your world. I can now do whatever I want, without you putting me down. So thanks for letting me go, I might miss you every now and then. But I know for sure, I'm much better off without you! ;)"

oH hello world ! 
well tired gak harini, nothing much to update but oh been great, alhadulillah. tetiba tak sabar nak RAYA, wuheeeew! Tahun ni yang pasti balik kampung oh lama sial tak balik, can't hardly wait lah, sebab nak road trip through sabah, mesti lalu kat Gunung Kinabalu jyeah! ;D 
Oh well so I've been living reality, Alhamdulillah thank you Allah for waking me up from a long hard disaster dream. well now I'm gonna wait only for "S.A" ;p for now let it be my secret bebeh! wohooo :D
Oh soon kereta nak kuar dah, hehehe Alhamdulillah, banyak nak mampos plan ngan kawan nak ronda sana sini, oh almaklumlah weh dah berminggu minggu hujung minggu duduk di rumah der, memang naik lebam lah otak weh bosan,so bila dah ada lepas ni sah sah aku lenjun sampai hujung alam *melampaukaububu*
And Kak Husna plak cakap Sim ajak pegi taman negara Bako, waterfall sume sume eceh romantik gitu haha tak sabar ! insyaAllah dapat la rembat sume plan ni, well sampai sini dulu lah, mcm ad org baca ? :P
TATA

No comments:

Post a Comment